Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Ratings

If you look around you might see some changes. I got a new layout. I don't really like it, but it's the only thing I got for now. And it's bright, so I used it. You may also now see that I have ratings up. I haven't done many reviews on here in the past, but I am starting. I have the time to read them and review them now. Before I'd just read them, and go to another before I had to go to work. No job now, so I have all the free time in the world. Well, I share it with cleaning the house and going to doctor's appointments. The point it, I will be updating more often now. Go me!

As for the ratings. I tried to come up with something...unique to my blog. As you all know it's called The Ultimate Dumpees. If you are unfamiliar with the reason behind the title go HERE to learn it. So I tried to think of something that could relate. I came up with this.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Marry Me?!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
College Sweetheart


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring Fling


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Only On A Bet


Photobucket
Not My Type



Marry Me?! is the equivilent of a 5 star rating. This is a book that you will never forget. It's one that will stick with you for the rest of your life. Remember, these are all my opinions. Others may differ.

College Sweetheart is the 4 star rating. It's a book that is certainly amazing, and one that will be in your heart forever but will never be first after you meet your 5 star book.

Spring Fling is the 3 star rating. It's the book that you will pull from your memory, and be like 'OMG! I remember this. It was great.' But it only lasts a while. Once the season is over, so is the connection. It's a far away memory.

Only On A Bet is the 2 star rating. It's the book that you forget about easily, but will remember at your wedding and be like, 'Oh, why did I do that again?'

Not My Type is the 1 star rating. I'm sure you know what this one is. It's the one you don't want to touch at all after just one date.

These are my ratings. I will try to go back and add these to the few reviews I already have, but I will start using them on my next review, which will be Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

I hope you like them, if not...oh, well. I can't please everyone. I try, and that's all that matters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment