Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Awards and (Updated) Content

Ok before we get to the Awards, I want to let you all know I updated my side-bars. I took down all the old stuff and either added new stuff or updated it. I no long have the Books In-Hand part over there >>>>> It is now Books In Line, which is the books that I will read next, or soon. Right now I have some good ones on there inclusing Fallen and Beautiful Creatures, both of which I've had for over a month and have yet to find the time to sit down and read! Ugh!
I'm also in the process of updating my Currently Reading area- which is a re-read of a Larissa Ione book to get refreshed for Ecstacy Unveiled. I'm needing to find February Releases, so let me know of any if you'd like. I also need tips on new contests to fill my Contests area.

I have also added an Awards spot, so you can see all the awards this blog has gotten. And speaking of awards...I have 3 to post about and give away!


Happy 101 from Jenn @ Book Crazy.
The rules are easy and they are to list 10 things that make me happy.


1) My friends, because they are always there for me, and always make me smile when I wanna frown or hit someone. :))
2) My God-son, because he can make me happy so fast that it gives me a headrush. I love this little boy to death, and am so HAPPY to have him in my life.
3) Books! Duh, because they help me keep my imagination fresh, and they give me places to escape to.
4) My animals, because they keep my company when I'm alone. And they warm my bed when my boyfriend isn't here, lol.
5) The beach, because it helps me relax when I am stressed.
6) Long, hot showers, *sighs* Do I really need to explain?
7) My family, because they always seem to keep me on my toes, lol.
8) Writing, because it's what I love.
9) Catching up with old friends makes me happy because I've lost touch with a lot, and when we catch up we remember those good times. I did that twice today and I'm still smiling.
10) Last but not least- My boyfriend, Ben. He makes me extremely happy for many, many reasons. I'm not only happy to have him in my life, but blessed to have him love and blessed to be able to love him. :))




The Humane Award from Jenn @ Book Crazy






The Splash Award from Jenn @ Book Crazy
This is, apparently, given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. I feel honored to get this if it's true, lol.
Rules are:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award.
Let them know that they have been splashed.
Remember to link the person that nominated and awarded you.

Well, I got the first rule covered with this post.
I already covered the last one. Jenn gave this to me, and her link is above the Award photo.
Now for the 9 bloggers/blogs who will get not just this award, but all of them!

A Buckeye Girl Reads
Parajunkee
What Book Is That?
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
Bookish In A Box
ThroughTheHaze Reads
Michelle's Book Shelf
Bookworming in the 21st Century
Books Obession

7 comments:

  1. Congrats award winners!

    Blog awards are the best!!

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the awards and thanks for thinking of me, really appreciate it. &hearts - Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Splash award! Do you need my address for Fade? Let me know what you need, and I'll email it to you ASAP. Still in shock that I won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks so much for the awards!! You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for including me! Congrats on your awards, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK! So sorry I didn't reply sooner! Thanks so much for the award Brittany!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I fail in such epic style at blog awards but thank you so much for these! I'm glad you enjoy my posts. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete