Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In My Mailbox :: Sooo late!

This is another sooo late weekly featurette thingy, lol. But I've had RL problems. It's all settled, and hopefully I'll be able to post up some over-due book reviews today!

I got six books this week. Woo-hoo! I bought 3 on Black Friday and got 3 as e-books from Barnes and Nobel. Haven't started those yet, but I will.


City of Bones (paperback) by Cassandra Clare
Born of Night (paperback) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Born of Fire (paperback) by Sherrilyn Kenyon


My Soul To Lose (eBook) by Rachel Vincent
Kiss Me Deadly (eBook) by Michele Hauf
A Kiss of Shadows (eBook) by Laurell K. Hamilton

I want everyone to know that I am very proud of these books, minus CoB. I have a bad habit of buying books that I've already read, instead of ones that I haven't read. But I have yet to read any of these books, except C0B. I just wanted that one, lol. So, I am very proud of myself and my purchaces.

And I have yet to try the eReader, but I'm hoping it won't confuse me to death.

FYI II- In My Mailbox was started by Kristi from The Story Siren.

1 comment: