Sunday, December 6, 2009

Major Update!

Once again, I've slacked off. I didn't do a Teaser Tuesday or a Waiting on Wednesday. My bad. I've been busy. But I'm doing 3 weekly features in one today. Then I swear I will keep up from now on. Maybe even get some reviews done.

Maybe. Lol.



Teaser ::

I am currently reading -

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris.

"We have to wake them up," I said. "We have to get them out."

"The building's going to blow up," said Barry, trying to process the idea.

"The vamps won't wake up." Cecile the practical. "They can't."





Waiting On ::
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

April 20th 2010

Hunger for nourishment.
Hunger for touch.
Hunger to belong.

Half-human and half-faery, Ani is driven by her hungers.


Those same appetites also attract powerful enemies and uncertain allies, including Devlin. He was created as an assassin and is brother to the faeries’ coolly logical High Queen and to her chaotic twin, the embodiment of War. Devlin wants to keep Ani safe from his sisters, knowing that if he fails, he will be the instrument of Ani’s death.

Ani isn’t one to be guarded while others fight battles for her, though. She has the courage to protect herself and the ability to alter Devlin’s plans—and his life. The two are drawn together, each with reason to fear the other and to fear for one another. But as they grow closer, a larger threat imperils the whole of Faerie. Will saving the faery realm mean losing each other?

I really cannot wait to read this book. It's the 4th book in the series, and sadly, I didn't know it exsisted until recently. Not only does the cover look amazing (Like all the others) but it sounds really, really good. Judging by what she's done in the past, it's sure to be a good read.



In My Mailbox ::

I got 3 books this week. All I bought. Two literally came in my mailbox and the other I bought at a book store.














Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Finding the Lost by Shannon k. Butcher

I've read Dark Lover, but have been wanting to read it for a while. I've been wanting to read Kissed by an Angel, so I bought it. And Finding the Lost is the second book in my new fave series. It just came out in November, and I'm WAY super excited to read it.


FYI- In My Mailbox was started by Kristi from The Story Siren.

No comments:

Post a Comment