Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swoon: The Story of the Reading of...

Guess what folks, I got to talk to Sin from the mega awesome book Swoon! Dice was there, too, but my question was for Sin, and he graciously answered it for me!

The Book Butterfly had Sin and Dice answer a few questions for their very loyal fans, and let me tell you, this was one awesome interview! The questions were great, as were the answers. Head on over there to read my question, Sin's answer and the others. I promise you it is worth it!


Oh, yeah did I mention that there is a contest going on for the book, too? Yep, so you can possibly win this awesome book, too! The contest ends on the 17th of December, and mor einfo can be found at the end of the Interview with Sin and Dice!


GO HERE **BEWARE THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS IN THE INTERVIEW**

Now while we're on the subject of this book, I want to share a story with you. It's the story of the day I read this lovely book.

I read Swoon when I was moving this past summer. We didn't move far, but it's a bit out in the country, lol. Anyways, I had to get up super early (on a Saturday morning) to be at the house for when the cable/inernet guy showed up.

You all know how they are- "We'll be there between 7am and 12pm."

My mother made me get there at 7:20am, and the guy got there at 12:15pm!

Luckily, I had Swoon with me. I sat down in the empty house, in the middle of the floor, and started reading. I took a few breaks to get comfy on the floor, turn the plug in radio on, and go to the store to get a drink, but that was it. I was severly engrossed in this book by page one. Even when my butt started to hurt from the floor, I didn't move until I was in near tears from it! I couldn't take my eyes off the pages.

Now, I was still reading when the cable/internet guy got to the house. And boy, this guy was way hot! And he tried flirting with me! Tried being the key word. I was too far gone into my book to flirt baclk. He tried so hard, but I just could not find the time to put this book down and flirt with him. Which was a good thing because I have a boyfriend, lol. But still Swoon caught me, held me and didn't let me go at all!

So, I want to tell you all this: If you HAVE NOT read this book yet, go read it NOW! Right now! Seriously. This is the best book you'll read in a while.

I mean, who doesn't want to read about a bad boy named Sin?

No comments:

Post a Comment