Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesday :: The Cupcake Queen

FYI:

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.

-Open to a random page.

-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I am currently reading The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper. It's pretty good so far. I love me some cupcakes, so it kinda sucks reading it and not having any around. Ya know? Torture.


Here ya go ::

"That's pretty much my life during third period. Running errands. Developing candy-based theories about the people's personalities."


Suddenly, picking a flavor seems to hold a lot of weight. I decide on grape, my favorite.




I am only like 20 pages in and have yet to meet the person who is genuis enough to make said candy-based theories, but I'm excited to read more and see if my fave candy flavor is mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment