Thursday, November 26, 2009

Teaser Thursday!

I promised I would posted a Teaser today being that I missed Tuesday. It really did disappear.

So, for one time only, here is Teaser Thursday!


Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler


"Where are your clothes from this moring?" Jayne asks, eyeing us suspiciously.

Why do mother always notice things? Unlce Red's just sitting there with his tea, holding his cards, patiently waiting for Aunt Jayne to get her head back in the game. But Jayne's on to us. Any minute now, she'll cluck her tongue, let out a long sigh, and pick up the phone to call my mother and remind her what a horrible daughter she raised.





So the rules say to post two sentences from a random page, but that last paragraph was too cool, and soo very true.

I actually haven't started reading this yet, lol. I finished The Van Alen Legacy last night and was going to start 20BS this morning, but it was Turkey Day, and I was distracted by food and NaNoWriMo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You were right about The 3rd Hunger Games book its not official, I already corrected it! I heard it from a friend who works at Scholastic and its also here:
    http://www.hungergamestrilogy.com/fansite/
    But it's still rumored! Thanks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete