Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox :: 11/08/2009

So this is from the past two weeks, and not one.

From the library:

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead



From a friend:

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Night World No. 2 by L.J. Smith



Bought/won/traded:
exit here. by Jason Myers
Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank
Elijah by Jacquelyn Frank
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova


Funny story about Shiver and Hush, Hush- Amber from Just Your Typical Book Blog sent those to me at the end of September. I got them at the end of October....

Yeah. The USPS was getting all kinds of hate from the two of us, lol. Also, I had already had a copy of Hush, Hush sent to me that I could keep. But at least, I got them and will send them back when I read Shiver. Thanks, Amber!

Has anyone read The Historian? I read it earlier this year. and it is amazing. I should write a review for it soon.

FYI II- In My Mailbox was started by Kristi from The Story Siren.

3 comments:

  1. The Historian is in my TBR pile, but I can't wait to read it when I finally get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks when you have to wait a super long time for books. It feels like an eternity. Hush, Hush is very addictive and Twenty Boy Summer is such a great book. I hope you enjoy everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *murmers* Damn postal service! *shakes fist*

    Anyhoo....lol Very nice loot this week! I think you'll really enjoy Twenty Boy Summer - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete