Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update :: 11/08/2009

As some may know, I've been without the internet for a while. I also got sick with the Swine Flu and a severe sinus infection. This has kept me pretty much glued to my bed, lol. But I am gettign better, my internet is back on and there will be a few updates tonight.

I have updated the November Book Releases. There are not a lot yet, but if you have any to share, let me know by commening on this post!

I have a major In My Mailbox to do before I head to bed tonight, as well.

Also at least 3 reviews are coming. I cannot recall what all books there are, but there are at least 3 coming soon.

Lastly, I need to update my 2009 Book list and update my Currently Reading. I will also do that tonight.

Oh, this is the last thing: I'm scouting for contests! If you know any, let me know and that will save me a few. My list is getting low and I need to get it not-low again, lol.

I am extremely happy to see that I have more members than I had last time I checked. That makes me happy. And guess what? Now that I have a job, I can start giving away my own books. Heck, I've gotten a few in my mailbox latley and I might give one of those away. You never know!

Well, that's it for now. I'm going to start updating my lists and typing my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment