Monday, November 16, 2009

Photos from a Sad Sunday

Most of you may know that I like graphic art. I love editing photos and adding things to them to make graphics. But I also love taking pictures. Yesterday was the 3rd year mark of my grandmother's passing and my family got together at the river to spread her ashes.

I forgot my camera, so all I had was my cell phone to take photos with. I was annoyed at first, and then I got home with these pictures, and changed my mind. On my phone I have settings where you can change the lighting of the picture in case you are inside, outside, in flourescent, and yadda yadda. I used different settings to take the different pictures, and this is what I got.






Multimed0

Multimed4

file0009

file0018

file000

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your loss, but it's so uplifting to see how your family created such a special momement together. The pictures are beautiful. I cannot believe you captured such great lighting with a phone camera. You are truly one talented woman!

    ReplyDelete