Thursday, October 29, 2009

Review :: Scent of Darkness








Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd

Ann Smith loves her handsome, dynamic boss, Jasha Wilder, but her daring plan to seduce him goes awry when she encounters a powerful wolf who-before her horrified eyes-changes into the man she adores. She soon discovers she can't escape her destiny, for she is the woman fated to break the curse that binds his soul.








I know when most people think of an Adult Romance Novel, they think of raunchy sex scenes. That's not it. I love a good steamy scene, but I like the stories behind it too. I love the action and the true romance. With that romance, I like the reailty kind of romance. I hate reading a book where the couple falls head over heels in love for no apparent reason. That's a buzz kill.

Scent of Darkness is my type of adult romance novel. Ann doesn't give into Jasha's love plea even though she's loved him for years. She gets a backbone and makes him earn it. He earns it, of course, but I loved the novel long fight for her love. It's amazing.

Plus, this book has a major plot. The people have a history and Chritina Dodd makes sure you know what you should know.

The action was great. The romance was real. And the book was nearly perfect. I can't wait to read the rest of this series.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting...I haven't read any of this authors books but this on is going on my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to peace n love in the world
    God is always with us. May the peace and prosperity of the world can be created. Indonesia We invite bloggers to participate reconciling the world. We finished all the hostility and war that had happened. Indonesian peace-loving
    Regards :
    kerja keras adalah energi kita
    kerja keras adalah energi kita


    http://percetakan-design.blogspot.com/2009/10/kerja-keras-adalah-energi-kita.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait until this book arrives in my mailbox...I got a copy via paperbackswap.com!

    ReplyDelete