Monday, October 5, 2009

Currently Reading - 10/05/2009

I'm actually really bad a writing reviews, if you can believe it. I never write reviews. I can talk a person's ear off about a book and give them every little detail about it, but I suck at writing reviews. However, for the sake of having a blog that will be about books, I will try to write a few.


I won't try to review any of the past books I've read unless I have to but I will do it for the books I am currently reading and my future books. FYI- I'll be posting a book list of all the books I've read in 2009, so if anyone wants a review for any of those books just let me know and I'll post about it. That will be later though.


For now, I am currently reading:

















Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

In a place where ecstasy can cost you your life...

She's a demon-slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure-but fears it will always be denied her. Until Tayla Mancuso lands in a hospital run by demons in disguise, and the head doctor, Eidolon, makes her body burn with unslakable desire. But to prove her ultimate loyalty to her peers, she must betray the surgeon who saved her life.

Two lovers will dare to risk all.

Eidolon cannot resist this fiery, dangerous woman who fills him with both rage and passion. Not only is she his avowed enemy, but she could very well be the hunter who has been preying upon his people. Torn between his need for the truth and his quest to find his perfect mate before a horrific transformation claims him forever, Eidolon will dare the unthinkable-and let Tayla possess him, body and soul...


My thought so far are after the jump.



I'm only on page 89 but I already love the first book in the Demonica series. Eidolon is a demon and a doctor. He works at Underworld General Hospital, which Tayla -a demon slayer, who was brought in with a demon- jokes and calls UGH.

Again, I'm only on page 89 so not real drama has happened but by page 30 there was already a steamy scene involving Dr. Hottie -nickname Tayla gave Eidolo before she found out he was a demon- and Tayla in a private ER room with no one around. I think you can guess where that scene went...

Anywho, now Tayla's calling Eidolon, Hellboy and telling him how disgusting he is while Hellboy reminds her of the good time they had in this exam room. *snickers*

So far, it's good book. Certainly, not a YA novel but I love all kinds of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment