Thursday, October 22, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Yeah, uh huh, I got one! Go me!


Really, I got an award from B.A.M Book Reviews. Thanks so much ladies!




The Honest Scrap award is for bloggers who write from the heart. -I try, I swear.- The rules are to apss it on to 10 bloggers who you feel write from the heart as well. -Let's see if I know 10 bloggers well enough to know how they write, lol.- Then you write 10 honest thing about yourself. -Uh oh.-

10 Honest Book Boggers:
Reverie Book Reviews (who's won it already but I want to mention her blog anyways.)

10 Honest Things About Me:
1.) I love olives and pickles...together. Yummy!
2.) I love the person who invented Chicken Teriyaki.
3.) I'd rather go to my fave take out place than a fancy restaurants most nights.
4.) I hate my job and I've only worked there for 2 days!
5.) I'm not all that fond of chocolate.
6.) I lie about my height on occasion. I don't like people to know I'm 5'2".
7.) I tell my boyfriend I hate his music and secretly listen to it when he's not around.
8.) I love Spongebob Squarepants.
9.) I love iCarly. Sam is hilarious.
10.) I'm a book nerd, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie! For double mention! Means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll have to put this up on my blog after this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you so much! My first award! :D I'll definitely mention it on my blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see you got a award. B.A.M mentioned your blog in a post so I thought I would check it out and welcome you to the book blogging community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You've got an award(s) over at our blog!! Check it out! :)

    -BAM Book Reviews!

    Yup! Thats right! More awards for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete