Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's Up

1.) As you can see below I had a night full of entering contests. I didn't post all of them on here so look on over to the Contests side-bar and find more. Hurry and go enter. They are all amazing.

2.) Sadly, I won't be able to finish The Time Traveler's Wife. It's dues *looks at clock* today and I cannot renew it. I'll pick it up again and finish it then.

3.) This week I will be reading Wings by Aprilynne Pike and Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen. They are due the 24th so I gotta read them.

4.) Look for those reviews late this week and maybe a few impromptu reviews from the J.R. Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. I have then in my hands again and desperately want to re-read them and review.

Ummm, what else? I'm hoping to get some books in the mail tomorrow. If so, I'll do another In My Mailbox, if not I'll cry.

Oh, oh, oh:

5.) I made a blog list! Go look at who I'm following and see when they update.

I think that's it. *thinks* Yep, that's it. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment