Sunday, October 18, 2009

Site Update

So... I now have a new layout. I like it, but I do miss my old one. Not sure what went wrong with it, but it went wrong. I lost my NaNoWriMo poster and my little thingy for The Mark by Jen Nadol but I'll try to add those back again soon. For now though, I am going to work on compiling a Blog List of my favorite blogs. I'm also going to write a review for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick! Look for that today because I'm really excited to post it.

Also I'm starting to complie a list of November Book Releases, if you know any off the tops of your heads, leave a comment with the Title, Author and Release date. My list will be YA and Adult/Paranormal-Romance novels, by the way.

Another also: I'm hoping to be able to have my own contest soon! I'm not sure what book I'll give away because my book collection is so tiny, but I'm hoping I'll be able to give something away. Before that though I'm going to have to get more followers, lol. I think of something to do until then.

That's my quick update. I'm about to go spread the Hush, Hush love and let my best friend's younger sister read it.

P.S.: I am going to make a new Book Contest banner tonight! The old one is sticking out like a sore thumb but I got a few things to do offline before I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment