Saturday, October 17, 2009

In My Mailbox :: 10-17-2009

I see other blogs do it, and being that I actually got something in the mail today, I'll do it, too.

I got a signed ARC of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, and a bookmark! I'm so excited about this. I'll surely be starting this tonight!






And my lovely friend Amber, from Just Your Typical Book Blog, sent me these two awesome Halloween bookmarks! I mean, they are the cutest things.


*In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

4 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee! I'm so excited to hear what you think about Hush, Hush. Especially after all those gorgeous banners. ; ) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you finally got your hands on a copy. *shakes fist at postman*

    And also glad you like the bookmarks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats about Hush, Hush
    That's uber cool
    (I really like that word!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Yay for Hush, Hush! I'm so excited to read it too! But sadly, I don't actually have the book...yet ;) I will though. I can't wait for your review!

    LOVELY bookmarks, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete