Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In My Mailbox :: 10/20/2009

Today I actaully got a book in the mail, YAY! A book that I have been waiting on since October 12th when they person sent it to me.


Burning Alive by Shannon K. Butcher

I read this a few weeks ago and fell.in.love. The story was amazing. The romance was hot. I laughed, I cried tears of joy and tears of heartbreak and I jumped up and down when the action got intense. I felt everything with this book. I am so happy I got to buy it. I'm going to read it again soon and you can expect a review for it after that second read.


*In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

2 comments:

  1. The cover is pretty. Happy Reading!


    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award for you at BAM Book Reviews!! You deserve it! Check it out! :)

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete