Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hush, Hush Release Day!!




Happy Book Birthday to Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick!


For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.



Today the world gets to read the awesome-ness that is Hush, Hush and Patch and Nora. I have yet to read it but this past month I have been hearing nothing but good things about this book. I knew absolutely nothing about it and fans gathered together and raved to me about the book, the author and the characters.

It was awesome. Becca Fitzpatrick fans are awesome. Plain and simple. And you can be awesome, too. All you need to do is go to your local Borders, Barnes and Nobel, Books-A-Million, or some other bookstore, buy Hush, Hush and read it. I can pretty much guarantee that you will fall in love and you will become an awesome fan.

Also, I will be posting the last 3 Hush, Hush Teasr Banners today. I have 8 and 9 done but haven't started 10, yet. I'll get it done and post them.

Today you need to check out
Coldwater High eZine (and Fallenarchangel.com) because the awesome ladies that run it, Jenn and Rebecca, are pretty much partying over there, lol. The Coldwater blog is having a special blogging guest today. Not sure who is it but they ladies said the guest's name ryhmed with Mecca Mitzpatrick. *confused face* Those girls are so secretive! Gah!

So today is a special day for a lot of people. I hope everyone is able to get a copy of Hush, Hush and say that they own the best book EVER! Read it a second time for me, pelase! The earliest I can get it is the 21st! *pout*

2 comments:

  1. I know the Guest Blogger clue was tough, did you figure it out yet?? LOL

    Thanks so much for posting this - can not wait for you to finally read this book!! You are an awsome HUSH HUSH fan already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It was tough. You girls don't make anything easy. Jeeze!

    I'm a special fan, lol. I haven't read it but I love it. I do things backwards like that. I fall for the book before I read it.

    ReplyDelete