Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tempted Book Trailer and Sneeks!

Opened my e-mail just now and I had an e-mail with the embed code for a book trailer and a book cover. Guess what book it was for?

The 6th House of Night Book, Tempted by PC and Kristin Cast! I was asked to show my support and I am!

TaDa!



Whatcha think?

I'm not done yet, though!

Along with the fresh new book trailer, you can read the first chapter and listen to the first 2 chapters!! Follow the link above the cover to do this.

**You can see this blog and other blogs who are supporting this trailer in the MORE INFO section here.

Tempted- October 27th 2009

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I messed up my comment! ugh lets try this again!


    I really, really need to read these books!!! :)

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Lol, I was wondering where the first one went!

    But you haven't read the yet? OMG, they are great, IMO. Very...unique. Which is good, lol.

    ReplyDelete